4-78 Kishiki-cho, Omiya-ku, Saitama-shi, Saitama, 330-0843, JAPAN
7 minutes walk from Saitama-Shintoshin station, JR Keihin Tohoku line.
|Year of Establishment||:||1988|
|Name of Representative||:||Daijiro Tani|
|Name of Principal||:||Ichiro Tani|
|Requirements for Admission||:||
- Completion of 12 years of formal school education or equivalent
- For student who studied for 11 years (acceleration class), there is a special interview.
- For high school graduates must be under 23 years old (when submit the application)
- For university/college graduates must be under 27 years old. (when submit the application)
|Selection of Student||:||
- Screening Documents, such as educational history, transcript, financial capability, Japanese language ability, etc.
- Interview (Directly or by Skype)
|course||Purpose||Length of Course||Class Hour
|2 Years Japanese Language Course||Graduate/Undergraduate Preparation, Working Preparation, and JLPT N2/N1 Preparation||2 Years||1600||96||April||20,000.00||70,000.00||1,176,000.00||125,300.00||1,391,300.00|
|1 Year 9 Months Japanese Language Course||Graduate/Undergraduate Preparation, Working Preparation, and JLPT N2/N1 Preparation||1 Year 9 Months||1400||84||July||20,000.00||70,000.00||1,029,000.00||110,450.00||1,229,450.00|
|1 Year 6 Months Japanese Language Course||Graduate/Undergraduate Preparation, Working Preparation, and JLPT N2/N1 Preparation||1 Year 6 Months||1200||72||October||20,000.00||70,000.00||882,000.00||95,600.00||1,067,600.00|
- Many extracurricular activity, such as study tour, Japanese culture festival, and many more.
- Part-time job supporting system
- Able to choose a variety of the Residence in accordance with the purpose (such as Homestay, school dormitory (double room or single room), one room mansion, and guest house.
- Curriculum which supports to improve the ability to write Kanji.
- Affiliated with some of university/college and vocational school, and provide information to students about the university, and ensure students able to continue their study to university/college.
- For college graduates, there is a curriculum that support for pass JLPT N2, which is a requirement to be able to work in Japan.
- Established since 1988, with long-live history and make a lot know-how about Japanese Language curriculum during exist.
- 30 minutes from Tokyo, and due to separated from major city, the house rent is cheap.
- Due to separated from major city, there are many factories around the school which provide part-time job even though the Japanese ability still low.
- There are a lot of opportunity to directly interaction with Japanese person around the school.
This website is presented by Japan Future Center (JFC) that supports your study to 1200 universities and language schools in Japan.